Fallbrook Electrical Experts
- Professionally Trained Electricians
- Safety Is Our #1 Priority
- Residential & Commercial - 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Always Prompt, Honest, & Reliable
- Read More
Green Electric Solutions Fallbrook is your one-stop local electrician contractor service. As a certified licensed and experienced electrician contractor, you can never go wrong with hiring us. We have been serving Fallbrook, and neighboring communities for more than 20 years now.
Some of our services include:
1. New construction installation services
2. Electrical Problem Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
3. General Electric Repair and upgrades
4. Residential electrical servicing needs
5. Commercial electrician contractor services
6. Electrical Panel and fuse box upgrades
7. Home and commercial property safety inspections
8. Installation of generators
9. Installation of ceiling and exhaust fans
10. Installation of appliances that require exclusive power source and outlet
11. Electrician service requirements for property renovations
12. Replacement and upgrading of cloth insulated wire
13. Electrical wiring upgrades
14. Electrical wiring repairs
15. Whole house surge protector installation
16. Set-up home entertainment systems
17. Landscape and outdoor lighting
18. Swimming pool lighting, electrical needs and safety
19. Additional power outlets
20. Installation of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets in the bathroom, kitchen, and outdoors
21. Installation of residential and commercial Solar Panels
22. Emergency electrician repair services
23. And more….
With Green Electric Solutions Fallbrook you can be sure that your property and family will be safe from the perils of faulty electrical fixtures and systems. We prioritize your safety above everything and we only hire licensed electricians who are profoundly experienced in rendering jobs for both commercial and residential properties.
We are proud of our roster of licensed electricians who have gone through rigorous training, certification, and licensing procedures. Apart from confirming their electrical expertise, we also make sure that they undergo strict background and security checks for our clients’ safety. Random drug tests and criminal checks are also being administered.
The best electrical contractor in Fallbrook
As a top-rated electrician contractor in Fallbrook, we offer expert electrician services for both commercial and residential properties. We are prompt, honest, and fully dependable. When we say we will come over for your emergency electrical issue, we will surely be in your property within 60 minutes from the time of your call. Ask us as well about our non-urgent electrician repair, and our same day electrician contractor service.
The most trusted Electrician Service in Fallbrook, California
Green Electric Solutions Fallbrook provides every client a worry-free service. We are a fully legitimate contractor: we are fully licensed by the Contractors State License Board, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and we are a member of the prestigious National Electrical Contractors Association. As mentioned, we only hire licensed long-time electricians. We have all the appropriate insurance policies and bonds, including Worker’s Compensation. All of the services that we render are guaranteed in writing so you do not have to worry about anything. Yes, electrician warranties in black and white!
This, plus all the rigorous experience, background, security and health checks we carry out on our licensed electricians.
Electrician work during the Pandemic
We would also like to this opportunity to assure you that we follow strict health protocols in carrying out electrician services to our customers:
1. We subject our electricians and office personnel to regular health checks and require them to make health declarations.
2. We send electricians and office staff that have symptoms or are not feeling well.
3. We conduct temperature checks on our electricians prior to dispatching them to a client’s property
4. All of our electricians wear face masks, eye shields, gloves, and shoe protectors on top of the required Personnel Protective Equipment for electricians.
5. Our electricians follow social distancing measures, and wash or sanitize their hands and tools more frequently.
6. Our electricians disinfect and sanitize the areas we have worked on.
7. We provide a contact-less payment option for all our clients.
The most dependable emergency electrician in Fallbrook
We at Green Electric Solutions Fallbrook take pride in being recognized as the most dependable emergency electrician in the area. Our emergency electrician will be on your location within an hour from the time of call, complete with all the necessary tools and equipment to resolve your electrical problem. We answer our phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and our able phone operator can provide emergency over the phone help to keep you and your family safe while you wait for our emergency electrician to arrive.
Free cost estimate
Get in touch with us today so we can provide you with a free over the phone assessment, and no-obligation cost quotation. We know that you want to stay in budget so we will provide you with a free estimate within the next 15 minutes. We can also provide you a complimentary safety inspection service. Call us up at Green Electric Solutions Fallbrook today.
Why Choose Green Electric Solutions?
Free Home Safety Inspections
We Answer the Phone 24/7
60 Minute Service
Free Over-The-Phone Help
All Our Work Guaranteed in Writing
Details Upon Request for Warranties
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="700"] Professional ceiling fan installation is important to ensure the safety of the whole household[/caption] Mounting a ceiling fan may seem like an easy job for homeowners who are used to carrying out self-installation and may have some tools at home. The truth of the matter though is that unprofessionally installed ceiling fans cause injuries to homeowners not to mention property damage. La jolla Location https://www.electrical-pros.com/el Read more...
| | | Published 07/01/2022
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="700"] Electrical upgrades must be carried out alongside a renovation[/caption] While overwhelming for some, a home renovation project is a great opportunity to ensure electrical safety around the house. It also gives way to much-needed electrical upgrades that could make the home look better, brighter, and more functional. But before embarking on all-out electrical work, it is best to get to know how best to go about all the upgrades that are n Read more...
| | | Published 06/16/2022
One of the simplest yet most effective ways to cut back on electrical costs is to unplug appliances that are not being used. Electrical experts say that even when turned off, appliances that are plugged in use up the power of up to 10% of their usual power demand. So, imagine unplugging every unused appliance at home? Green Electric Solutions This could mean cutting back even up to five or ten percent of the usual electricity bill, and these days it could be a significant thing. When most Read more...