If you are an apartment or office manager, it is important for you to be treated well by your electrician. With our professionalism and extensive experience in the industry, you can rest assured, we will always treat you well. Through years of experience in the field we have established the eight following guidelines to help us make your experience in working with us the best it can possibly be. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to our reviews from other property managers or give us a call.
The Eight Perks of Working With Us
- A Live Person is Always Available During Business Hours
- We will take care of urgent issues immediately
- Prices are always quoted before the work is done – We know that you do not want any surprises when it comes to the costs of the work needing to be done. Because of this, we will always provide you with a firm written quote before starting work on any job. This includes installation work, such as installing light fixtures, power outlets, electrical panel upgrades, and all other new installations.
In the event that something is broken, troubleshooting may be required. Our technician will provide you with a firm quote within the first thirty minutes
- Our technicians have the skills to provide accurate estimates on jobs requiring troubleshooting
- We always treat your tenants with respect
- We will always let you know when the job is done
- We keep our eye out for any other electrical issues, and always let you know first.
- We provide accurate and on-time billing
- All jobs quoted before started. We know that you do not want any surprises when it comes to the costs of the job. Because of this, we will always provide you with a firm written quote before starting work on any job. This includes installation work such as installing light fixtures, power outlets, electrical panel upgrades and all other new installations.
In the event that something is broken, troubleshooting may be required. Our technician will provide you with a firm quote within the first thirty minutes to an hour of troubleshooting the problem.
- Respect to your tenants. Not only are our technicians trained to always be polite and respectful to your tenants, they also know what they are allowed to say and what not to say. We will always let your tenants know that we are fixing the problem, without letting them on any information that they do not immediately need to know. We will never say anything negative about the electrical systems within your buildings.
- You’ll know when we’re done. After we have completed a job, we will double check our work, clean everything up, let your tenant know that we are finished and then let you know that we are finished.
- We keep our eyes out. In order to help you make sure that your buildings are always running properly, we will let you know of any additional concerns or issues that we encounter when working on your property. If we see that a room needs a smoke detector, that an outlet is malfunctioning or a light needs replaced, we will let you know so that you can decide what to do.
- Billing is always on time and accurate. Accurate billing can be a huge help for property managers. We do our best to provide easy to understand explanations of charges so that your books are easy to keep, and there are no surprises.
If you would like to speak to any property management clients that we are currently working with, please give us a call.
Can My Handyman Do The Job?
For the majority of small electrical jobs, your handyman is full capable of being able to do what is necessary. It is common for a handyman to have a low-level of electrical skills so that they can do things such as replace fixtures, light bulbs and dimmers. Remember that even simple electrical work can be hazardous when not done safely.
Because electrical problems can be caused by any number of underlying issues, it is important for your handyman to know when an electrician is needed. When the work becomes extensive, or could be caused by many different wiring issues behind your walls, make sure that they always call an electrician.
For a free estimate on our work, and to take advantage of the eight perks above, please call us today.